Welcome to Vineyard Community Church.
Located in the heart of historic downtown Cohoes, New York, Vineyard Community Church is a contemporary church that is committed to our vision to have "Hands to Serve- Hearts to Love".
At VCC we are committed to being a community of believers that have a passion to love and serve Jesus and our community. We believe that our central mission is to do what Jesus did.
Jesus, first and foremost came "to seek and save" those that are lost and far from him. He also regularly demonstrated his compassion for the sick through healing them, the poor through feeding them, the religious through challenging them, the bound through freeing them and the believers through deepening them.
Lent begins on March 5th, 2014. There are many different ways to fast and sacrifice during this time. Consider joining us as we spend 40 days praying for Renewal in our City. Our Prayer Guide is below...
Looking for a special devotional? Check out the Story of Jesus or 40 Days with Bonhoeffer!
- Mature Believers
- Discipleship: Word/Prayer/Giving/Serving
- Mayor George Primeau
- Assemblyman John McDonald
- Blessing Cornerstone Ministries
- Calvary Grace Church
- Kids & Teens (and workers!)
- Young Adults & Young Families
- Our City Council
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- Holy Trinity & St. Michael’s
- Senior Adult Ministry
- New Small Groups (4-6)
- Our Police & Fire Departments
- Good Ground Family Church
- Greater Albany 7 Day Adventist
- Outreaches & Evangelism (Alpha)
- The Residents of our City
- Heritage Baptist
- St. John’s Episcopal Church
- New Converts (Household Salvation)
- Celebrate Recovery (AA, GA, NA)
- Businesses in Cohoes/Choose Cohoes
- St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church
- St. Peter & St. Paul Ukrainian Church
- Holy Spirit Come (Fruits & Gifts)
- Grow in Love (For each other and our
- The Cohoes City School District
- United Church of Cohoes
- Waterford United Methodist Church
- Waterford Wesleyan Church
"I Am Second" Weekly Video
I am Second is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and for others. People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled. You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be Second.
Below is our weekly video that VCC shares for your encouragement. If you want more information about I am Second or would like to view more video testimonies please click here.